VP Fundraising – Rita Israni
Why does the PTA fundraise?
The PTA coordinates fundraisers to help supplement the activities and resources our children use and need everyday at Pinebrook. Through the efforts of Pinebrook families, we were able to expand the playground, as well as provide financial support for the educational software that is used in all grade levels. We sponsor two sessions of the After School Enrichment Program and provide monetary support for each classroom teacher. We also coordinate many fun family activities, school wide assemblies, and much more!
How does the Pinebrook PTA raise money?
- Membership There are many reasons to join the PTA, but one of the important reasons is that your membership dues help to sponsor the many programs that directly benefit our students. In addition, your PTA membership gives you a voice (and a vote) in the PTA. The cost of membership is $10.00 per person for the year. Membership is not limited to one parent per family. To join the PTA, click here.
- Fall Fundraiser – As part of the Puma Olympics (October 7 and October 8), the PTA will be holding our fall fundraiser – the FUN RUN. For more information, click here.
- Holiday Shop The Holiday Shop is a fun way for our children to get their holiday shopping done while at school. All proceeds from this program go directly to the PTA. For more details, click here.
- Loyalty Programs Our loyalty programs are an easy way to make free money for the school! We partner with Harris Teeter and Amazon Smiles. You just need to go online and link your store shopping card to Pinebrook and we get money every time you shop. For details, click here.
- Box Tops Box Tops is an easy way to earn money for Pinebrook. All you have to do is scan your receipt! See how here.
- After School Enrichment Program Click here for details.